Friday, October 12, 2012

   So today I came up with another $100 bucks by selling some car parts I had laying around. Soon I'll have the funds for a shoulder camera rig, a Tascam 4-track recorder, and an Audio Technica shotgun microphone. Possibly enough for a T4i or whatever the best used DSLR I can find on Craigslist. I've been showing items all week so maybe something else will sell too.
   I spent some time talking with another friend who offered his support. More of an organizational, research, detail guy, he had lots of input and may even try transferring the written story into a script for the project. Another friend was sent the story and asked if he'd like to try acting the part of one of the main characters. I'm hoping for some serious effort put into the parts as I want the story to be told in an entertaining but factual way.
   I got the "hotshoe mount" I ordered in the mail today, which will form the attachment of the 4-track recorder to the camera. It's only a $7 part but made me excited to start filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment