Tuesday, October 2, 2012

   Making a story come to life is one way to share the joy of having heard it yourself. A story you heard over and over again as a child often holds a special place in your heart especially if it was true, and it happened to a close family member. Join me on my journey as I make a true story about my father and his wilderness adventures come to life on the big screen. It may be a long trip but I hope it's worth it, both for me and for you. 
   I will be financing and filming this short movie by myself and with the help of friends and family. As I proceed i will use this blog to update all that are interested in the progress, good or bad, of the project. Any one who wants to offer help, donations, or encouragement is welcome to do so. Any help is appreciated but not expected. My aim is to make an interesting, unique, and enjoyable film for all to enjoy. Just as I have enjoyed the story my father has told me time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment