Thursday, December 13, 2012

   Here's a link to a nice little time lapse video set to some music by Kevin MacLeod that I threw together last night. It was so cold that the camera and tripod were covered in frost after I brought them in. I started around 7 and stopped around 9:30 getting about 1000 images to put together in this short video.I can't wait to do more video's like this, it's great fun. I have plans to do a "Day in the life of." video which will include images from an entire day put together into a fast forward look at what goes on in my world some days.
   The links to my YouTube channel and my Facebook page are as follows:
ICBA Pictures on Facebook
ICBA Pictures Youtube channel
   As soon as I get some shows finished for the other channel I'll be sure to post a link here on my blog.

Hope you enjoy the newest video here...
Star 12 12 12 timelapse

No comments:

Post a Comment