Friday, November 2, 2012

More good news... The audio equipment is on its way. Microphones, digital recorder, a boom, and cables, etc. Should make for nice sounds to go with nice pictures I hope. It's lower end stuff, the recorder is a Tascam DR-40 which has 4 tracks to record to, making it possible to capture dialog as well as ambient noise as well. Microphones are by Audio Technica, and should provide a fairly clear audio recording of voices and sounds for the movie. Doing foley work should be fun, door sounds, foot steps, clanking back packs, crackling fires, etc. I will be recording some music next week hopefully, I'll try to capture it with video, edit it, and post it up here and on my Youtube channel.
I'm still working on the editing software and maybe a Mini Mac computer found on Craigslist. It will become a dedicated editing machine for music and video. Hoping to get some things recorded so I can start practicing. I have a lot to learn and am excited to get under way with the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment